With this 6-week class you will learn how to design a shawl using advanced design skills.
Lessons will include:
- How to design different shawl shapes including square, circular, hexagon, and Faroese.
- How to modify different shapes.
- How to incorporate an edging into your design.
- How to customize stitches to create unique designs.
- You must have taken the Design Your Own Shawl class; or at minimum:
- Have knowledge of how to design a basic top-down triangular shawl.
- Have knowledge of how to write a chart using Excel or other knitting software.
- Have knowledge of how to format a pattern to include basic instructions along with design charts.
An email will be sent to you, the week prior to the start of class, with the link to the class site where you will need to register for the class.
This class will begin Monday, March 4, 2013 and end Sunday, April 14, 2013. Orders will be taken until Sunday, March 3, 2013.