Do you have leftover sock yarn, maybe not quite enough for another pair of socks? Do you like simple colorwork sock patterns? Here’s your answer!
- Start date is July 7, 2014.
- Deadline to order is July 13, 2014.
- There will be a total of twelve (12) projects.
- Cost is $24 for all twelve patterns – that’s only $2 per pattern!
- Each project should use approximately 200-300yds, or less, of two colors of sock yarn.
- Projects will consist of socks with simple colorwork patterns.
- All patterns will be uploaded to Ravelry.
- No need to buy any yarn, just use leftovers!
Every two weeks a new pattern will be added to the ebook on Ravelry; each pattern will be automatically added to your library.
You are also welcome to join the Ravelry group for the KAL.