Now open for enrollment is the Design Your Own Shawl class.
With this 5-week class you will learn the basics of designing your own lace shawl using the basic triangle shape.
Lessons will include:
- How to layout your design using charts
- How to modify stitch patterns to fit within your chart
- How to choose different stitch patterns that will compliment each other.
- Basic knitting skills – how to cast on, knit, purl and bind off.
- Knowledge of basic lace knitting.
- Also recommended is some knowledge of Excel, though it is not required.
An email will be sent to you, the week prior to the start of class, with the link to the class site where you will need to register for the class.
This class will begin Monday, December 3, 2012 and end Sunday, January 6, 2013. Orders will be taken until Saturday, December 3, 2012.