Ever wonder what to do with that leftover sock yarn? Or that small skein of luxury yarn you just had to have but didn’t know what to use it for? Here’s your answer!
- Start date is January 12, 2015.
- Deadline to order is January 18, 2015.
- There will be a total of twelve (12) projects.
- Cost is $24 for all twelve patterns – that’s only $2 per pattern!
- Each project should use approximately 300yds, or less, of sock/fingering weight yarn.
- Projects may include, but not limited to, mittens, fingerless mitts, cowls, hats, etc.
- All patterns will be uploaded to Ravelry.
- No need to buy any yarn, just use leftovers!
Every two weeks a new pattern will be added to the ebook on Ravelry; each pattern will be automatically added to your library.
You are also welcome to join the Ravelry group for the CAL.