Introducing the Spare Parts KAL – a knit-along for leftovers!
Many sock patterns use only a half skein of sock yarn so you have leftover yarn. Here’s an opportunity to use up those leftover skeins! Or a chance to use a small skein of luxury yarn you don’t know what to do with!
- Start date is October 15, 2011; each project will be added to Ravelry, to preview, the week before it is posted to the group.
- Deadline to order is October 31, 2011.
- There will be eight (8) projects, total, over a period of eight (8) weeks.
- Each project should use approximately 200yds of sock/fingering weight yarn.
- Projects may include, but not limited to, socks (yes, socks, for those leftovers from non-sock projects), fingerless mitts, cowls and some other possibilities.
- No need to buy any yarn, just use leftovers!
To place your order for the Spare Parts KAL, visit the Goddess Knits website.